Sibros is a fast-growing venture backed automotive tech company led by an expert team from Faraday Future, Tesla, Uber and other leading auto-mobility brands. Our Deep Connected Mobility platform helps automakers manage all the software and data between vehicles and the cloud enabling advanced OTA (Over-the-Air) software updates, deep data collection, software inventory management, service management, remote diagnostics and beyond. At Sibros, you’ll have the opportunity to work at the forefront of disruptive technology running on millions of vehicles and used by leading EV and autonomous startups to some of the world’s largest and most prestigious automakers.
You will drive the large impact projects that require coordination across sales, marketing and engineering teams. You will focus on the larger business and technology picture (customer experience processes, opportunities, problems to be solved, etc.). You'll make prioritization calls that require both keen business and technical judgment, and will also drive processes and best practices for greater transparency and efficiency. This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain valuable experience with a vibrant and fast-growing company!
About the Role
- Deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced customer-facing product
- Build distributed systems to support large scale, low latency queries
- Be involved in the full life-cycle of product development from concept to deliverables
- Iterate quickly by working closely with the firmware team as well as clients and end-users of the products
- Design and implement a secure and robust API to communicate with millions of vehicles
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Good understanding of SQL or NoSQL Database
- Experienced in writing production-grade code
- Strong background in designing large scale distributed systems
- Strong experienced in writing Golang in production
- Familiar with Cloud-native technologies
- Familiar with version control systems
- Fullstack development experience in both frontend and backend
- Experienced in having fast iteration in product
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.