About the Role
Sibros is providing award-winning connected solutions to automakers, mobility companies, agricultural equipment manufacturers, and powersport companies across the globe. Our strong focus on customer success is what helps us remain the leader in this space.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be empowered to shape the customer relationships and success for mobility companies from newer EV companies to OEMs with a hundred years of history behind them in order to integrate Sibros’ next generation products with their vehicles and systems. In this customer-facing role, you will serve as the central point of contact across engagements to help drive the success through development, program management, and excellent communication.
The Technical Program Manager responsibilities include:
- Possessing a strong aptitude and understanding of technical aspects and capabilities of the products to support customer success based on the customer use cases, business, and technical requirements
- Ensuring customer and market insights are communicated to internal teams (e.g. product, sales, engineering) to influence improvements and product roadmap development
- Identifying and coordinating internal and customer teams across functions to support customer milestones and enable execution of customer success
- Coordinating with the Program Management and Engineering Teams to drive process improvements to increase visibility, throughput, and output quality
- Responsible for managing and tracking the customer issues, triaging/prioritizing the customer’s requests, and working with the Program Management and Engineering Teams to scope and prioritize the delivery to the customers
- Driving action based on feedback and advocating on behalf of the customer to achieve resolutions and product goals
- Enjoys traveling to the customer sites (minimum 20% of traveling, international and domestic required) to build relationships and drive better collaboration
- Relevant professional experience (3-5 years) in a customer facing position in Program Management roles with experience in managing and delivering results for the complex software development efforts, including tools and processes
- BA/BS degree in a Science or Engineering field
- Familiar with Scrum development methodologies and the supporting tool suites (GitLab, Jira)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in Product Management is a plus
- Experience working on early-stage projects in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and change
- A strong background in developing software in one of the following areas: IoT, cloud, mobility and vehicle-related software
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.