About the Role
Sibros’ Fleet Intelligence is one of the core products that offers OTA (over-the-air) data collection to a fleet of vehicles and provides AI powered insights into fleet data analytics. This game changing product will bring automobile manufacturers the ability to access realtime data on millions scale fleets and take actions efficiently on advanced insights Sibros provides.
We are building a large-scale data real time system to handle billions of events per day coming from millions of vehicles. Our platform has demanding requirements in latency, efficiency and scalability. As a part of the team, you will be working on leveraging various open source technologies to solve problems at the planet scale in a high read throughput and high write throughput environment. You will have hands-on experience to work on large scale distributed systems in both infrastructure and customer facing products with various cutting edge technologies.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand the limitations of various cloud native/open sourced, AI/ML, streaming/data related solutions, and leverage them to build data driven applications such as trip processing, geofence alerting, vehicle components health prediction, etc.
- Collaborate closely with firmware engineers, frontend engineers and product owners to build highly scalable solutions that provide fleet insights.
- Understand customer requirements and convert them into engineering ideas to build innovative real-time data applications.
- Over 4+ year of experience in software engineering.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong track record in designing and implementing large scale distributed systems.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and adapt to a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proficient in writing at least one programming language in production-grade.
- Passionate about the vision and mission of the company, and interested in solving challenging problems in the automotive IoT domain.
- Strong experience in writing Golang in production.
- Experience in designing and implementing systems for large scale IoT devices.
- Experience in the public cloud and cloud-native technologies. E.g. AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Extensive knowledge in building ML applications using cloud native solutions such as AWS Sagemaker, GCP AI Platform.
- Experience in working with large scale time-series databases such as Apache Druid, Pinot.
- Experience in working with streaming processing open source tools such as Apache Kafka, Flink.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.