Sibros accelerates product development by providing industry scale infrastructure including secure automotive and energy cloud solutions, embedded software components and vehicle controllers. Our world-class team hails from companies like Tesla, Google, Faraday Future and Lockheed Martin. You will get a chance to work with a team of deeply knowledgeable engineers working on creating version 2.0 of the automotive industry!
A diligent and professional compliance manager will be responsible for managing and continually improving our quality management and information security management systems while ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including identifying and pursuing appropriate compliance standards and certifications, evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Communicates with division management regarding new and revised regulations and other changes to compliance principles and practices.
- Advises management of potential effects of new or revised compliance policies and practices.
- Collaborates with the various departments to ensure they are following compliance policies and procedures.
- Works with external compliance auditors to ensure certifications are maintained.
- Provides expert advice regarding compliance requirements across a wide variety of certifications.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Answers inquiries from finance, legal, sales, HR, and engineering staff.
- Prepares for and conducts internal audits per compliance requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or relevant field preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills
- Expert understanding of compliance matters and the ability to answer related questions
- Expert understanding of compliance standards such as ISO, SOCII, and TISAX
- Ability to prepare, submit, and audit annual internal audits
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.