About the Role
The Pre-Sales Manager supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close”. The Pre-Sales collaborates with sales, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. This person will be responsible for selling the product, engaging with the prospect, pitching the Sibros value proposition, answering customer questions, leading technical discussions, preparing technical proposals and running product demos.
- Experience with large enterprise accounts preferred experience with automotive.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Manages and lead proof of concept evaluations
- Coordinates with the engineering and product team to ensure that the technical scope gets defined properly, and works with the Sales team to get the contracts signed
- Manages sales-related or technical tasks as needed, such as developing sales support documents and templates, sales demos and testing
- Coordinates closely with technical team and program managers to align solution design and product with customers’ business requirements.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Collaborates with sales to ensure all opportunities are effectively covered and monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or a technical discipline
- 2-5 years of work experience in a technology field, ideally with exposure to firmware or software development and 7+ years of experience as a proven pre-sales performer in the enterprise software industry, with a track record of nurturing and selling to an existing or new customer
- Passion for automotive sales
- Good customer-relationship skills, including the ability to drive the conversation and to phrase things in a confident, compelling, and appropriate manner
- Strong inclination towards taking the initiative
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
- Experience as a technical consultant or another customer-facing technical role
- Understanding of the OTA, IoT, Cloud, Connected Vehicle solutions is a plus
- Experience strategizing, designing, architecting, or leading the deployment of scalable solutions
- Experience in modern scaled cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and techniques with a desire to grow, learn, and self-develop
- Ability to guide an in-depth client meeting/workshop across a broad range of topics including discovery and product roll out
- Knowledge and tracking of industry trends, new technologies, and the ability to apply these to customer architectures to drive outcomes
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication and networking skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.