About the Role
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Sibros, you’ll play a key role in growing our Engineering teams with the best talent as we continue to scale. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews.
To ensure success , you should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, excellent communication skills, and good interviewing skills. A skilled technical sourcer will be able to source the perfect candidate for positions that are often hard to fill.
- Source potential candidates by using various methods such as social media platforms, networking events, and job fairs
- Build and manage pipelines with various requirements from different functions like Software Engineering, Firmware Engineering, and Technical Program Management
- Work closely with VP of Talent Acquisition to deeply understand the technical requirements of multiple roles, and proactively source passive candidates into the pipelines
- Promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Move quickly to negotiate offers to close candidates in highly competitive markets
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- 8+ years of technical recruitment and sourcing experience
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with teams and leaders
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and successful recruitment for senior-level candidates
- Excellent presentation and communication skills since the recruiter will be representing Sibros
- Experienced working at product based software companies
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Seeking for challenges in a fast growing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.