About the Role
Do you love working with customers to help them deploy the Sibros products to achieve their vehicle or system milestones? Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next generation Connected Vehicle Ecosystem Solution? As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will be empowered to shape customer relationships for the Sibros's customers who are integrating the industry-leading Sibros products with their vehicles and systems. You will serve as the central point of contact for the customer across engagements helping to drive the success of the Sibros's products development and deployment through developing and managing customer relationships, and having consistent communication with the customers.
The technical customer success manager responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Utilizes information on customer business, requirements, and system or vehicle architecture to support customer success. Ensures customer and market insights are communicated to internal teams (e.g. product, sales, engineering) to influence improvements and product roadmap development.
- Identifies and coordinates internal and customer teams across functions to support customer milestones and enable execution of customer success.
- Coordinate with the program management and engineering team to drive process improvements to increase visibility, throughput and output quality.
- Responsible for managing and tracking the customer issues, triaging/prioritizing the customer’s requests, and working with the program management and engineering team to scope and prioritize the delivery to the customers
- Acts as the Voice of the Customer and Partner by driving new feedback, blockers, insights, resources, etc. across teams (e.g. product, programs, engineering and sales) so they can be added and prioritized. Drives action based on feedback and advocates on the customer's behalf to drive resolution.
- Enjoy traveling to the customer sites (minimum 20% of traveling, international and domestic required) to build relationships and drive better collaboration
- Relevant professional experience (3 - 5 year) in customer facing position, managing and delivering results for the complex software development efforts, including tools & processes
- Familiar with Scrum development methodologies and the supporting tool suites (GitLab, Jira)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in Product Management is a plus
- BA/BS degree in a science or engineering field
- Experience working on early-stage projects in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and change
- A strong background in developing software in one of the following areas: IoT, cloud, mobility and vehicle-related software
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.