About the Role
To be successful as a Technical Program Manager at Sibros, you should be comfortable gathering requirements, creating and maintaining technical project plans, and diving into the technical details to understand the nuances and complexities of each project. As a successful Technical Project Manager, you should keep the program on track across changing requirements and priorities, be tenacious and relentless in removing blockers while maintaining the trust of the teams across different organizations.
You must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and have passion to communicate and drive the best outcomes across all the functional groups. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects. This position requires a solid technical background, and the candidate should be customer-focused with a passion for the cloud.
The Technical Program Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the success of company Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and work closely with teams across the organization
- Efficiently manage the development sprints and work products to the customers from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment
- Work closely with the leadership team to create product roadmaps and track the milestones for the customers
- Collaborate with engineering team to define deliverables, roadmaps, and accompanying documentation (API Designs, User Guide, UI/UX Design Flow, and more) for successful completion of a customer engagement
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and prioritize features based on the business needs
- Clear communication with customers, technical owners, and the Leadership Team on project status including technical, business and schedule risks, and their corresponding mitigation plan
- Drive process improvements to increase visibility, throughput and output quality
- Responsible for managing and tracking the customer issues, triaging/prioritizing the customer’s requests, and working with the engineering team to scope and prioritize the delivery to the customers
- Collaborate with the various teams to help the company be compliant with regulations like SOC2, GDPR, ASPICE, CCPA, and more
- BA/BS degree in a science or engineering field
- Relevant professional experience managing complex software development efforts, including tools & processes, breaking down and estimating work, prioritization and issue management
- Familiar with Scrum development methodologies and the supporting tool suites (GitLab, Jira)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in Product Management is a plus
- Experience working on early-stage projects in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and change
- A strong background in developing software in one of the following areas: cloud, mobility and vehicle related software
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.